How much time do you waste on generating invoices and collecting payments from your attendees? Are you doing it manually, bravely swimming through the endless number of invoice emails and money transfer confirmations? Do you find yourself unable to keep track of who hasn’t paid yet, or how many invoices you’ve had to send to try and collect payment?
No wonder you feel stressed and have multiple headaches! In addition to dealing with painful event logistics, you’re also trying to juggle countless invoices and financial data.
Well, not anymore! We have some good news for you.
We know about your struggle, and we’ve launched a new module to help you efficiently manage attendee invoices and payments. By using the Eventtia Financial Module, you'll be able to efficiently generate invoices, collect payments, manage the list of invoices, and facilitate the payment process.
Here's how you can do it:
STEP #1. Go to your Eventtia dashboard, click Financials, and then click the Invoices icon.
STEP #2. Easily generate and send personalized invoices. Customize the invoice by adding visual elements (the logo of your event, payment data (the number of the invoice, the address), and the legal information.
STEP #3. When the attendee will register and pay the participation fee, he or she will receive the invoice (PDF) attached to the Welcome Email. The attendees have the option to pay via PayPal, PayU or Stripe, which are integrated in the system. If the participant didn't pay, the invoice will include a link that allows him or her to easily complete the payment. When the payment is completed, the attendee will receive an updated invoice.
STEP #4. Once the participants start registering and paying the participation fees, this new module will allow you to find the list of invoices. Also, you'll be able to sort the event participants by “Paid” and “Pending” categories.
Benefits for your attendees:
- Give your attendees the option to register first and pay later.
- Have your attendees pay with one click, as the invoice document will redirect them to the payment interface. When paying the invoice, your attendees will automatically receive a payment confirmation.
Benefits for you:
- Your money goes directly to your Paypal, Stripe or PayU account.
- We don't charge a sales commission based on your event income.
- Enjoy the perks of a fully automatized process and forget about manually generating invoices for your assistants.
For more information, check out the module now and explore all it can do!