You probably know that efficiently managing your guest lists is critical to planning successful events. But if you’re like most event managers, you often struggle with this issue.
Good news: Eventtia is launching a powerful feature, especially designed to soothe your stress when dealing with too many guest lists, never-ending attendee segmentations, or mailing campaigns.
Access the new Guests module, import the potential attendees list, and enjoy its endless possibilities.
Awesome things you can do right away include:
- Sending event invitation emails to your guest list.
- Segmenting your guests, using the “registered” and “not registered” categories. Subsequently, you are free to choose the category for your next emails.
- Emailing event details to your “registered” guests.
- Sending new invitation emails to your “not registered” guests, reinforcing the previous messages and persuading them to attend your event.
- Having full control over your guests’ data by tracking their actions.
Apart from all the goodies mentioned above, the new module provides you with an extra-cool feature: creating private events.
Limit the access of those who can attend your meeting, think tank, or conference.
Make your event private, by selecting the option “Only allow guest registration” for the desired attendee types. This way, only those (the lucky ones) who are in your list will receive your invitation emails and will be able to register.
So what are you waiting for?
Access the new Guests module Eventtia has created for you and start having fun planning your next event!