October 8th, 2020
The pandemic is impacting just about every aspect of our lives, and while lockdowns, social distancing, and travel restrictions might be the new norm, none of this has stopped brands from finding new ways to connect, communicate, and collaborate.
With the help of technology, brands are adapting and succeeding at marketing in the COVID-19 era, and this is where Get Together comes in. As a continuation of MeltinLab, a Barcelona-based event now in its eleventh edition, Spitche and Eventtia will be hosting Get Together, a digital and marketing virtual summit about how brands are leveraging digital channels to succeed in today’s current climate and plan ahead for the future.
C-levels from recognised brands will be joining us to share their experiences on how the pandemic has affected them and why online events, social media, and community building can help fill the void left by the pandemic.
As marketers look for new ways to connect with audiences, build communities, and create engaging online experiences, Get Together will provide valuable insights that drive change. The event will be held virtually on Wednesday, October 21st with a day full of content, networking, and experiences designed around attendees. The series of topics are as follows:
- Digital Community is the new standard
- Why e-commerce became the top priority for retailers?
- Social Media and Community Engagement: Organic for growth
- Digital Marketing 2021 Forecast: opportunities & challenges
- What is real innovation?
- A dive in the heart of the new world’s innovative ecosystems: collaboration, competition or coopetition?
- How are brands adapting their events from physical to digital while keeping their community engaged?
- Re-thinking digital marketing strategies in the post-crisis era
Marketing execs, industry leaders and journalists will take to the virtual stage for keynotes and roundtables to share insights and experiences about succeeding in the post-crisis era along with what the future holds for digital marketing. Confirmed speakers so include:
- Alexia Lefeuvre, Head of Global Communications, Novotel
- Albert Mundet, Head of Innovation, FC Barcelona
- Simone Van Neerven, Innovation Catalyst, Chanel
- Dmytro Pokydchenko, Chief Marketing Officer, New Balance Ukraine
- Paula Alves, Head of Ecommerce, FNAC Portugal
Running alongside the academic program, Get Together will be offering different online experiences, giving attendees the chance to let their hair down and discover how they can be used as powerful marketing tools.
These experiences include an online magic show from mentalist Daniel Fernandez, a cocktail making class from whisky brand, Chivas Regal, and Colombian dance classes from Choco to Dance. This will coincide with four networking sessions run across the day in a formal and informal setting.
Partners and sponsors
Get Together will provide unique opportunities to engage with an audience of marketers as they research and discover new ways of connecting, communicating, and collaborating. From workshops on how to launch a community engagement program, to roundtables on virtual engagement, and formal and informal networking opportunities, partners and sponsors will have the opportunity to engage with Get Together’s audience throughout the event. Current partners and sponsors include:
- Partners: AWS, Pernod Ricard, HubSpot and Spaces.
- Sponsors: Alan Insurance, Lexwell Conseil & Legal, Yuki Software, Flying Cat Marketing, Vistaprint.
To learn more about partner opportunities, please visit our website.
About Get Together
Get Together is an initiative brought by MeltinLab, Spitche and Eventtia; three disruptive and innovative brands from the event management and digital marketing sectors focused on building, engaging and transforming communities. As a continuation of MeltinLab, a Barcelona-based event run by Spitche which is now in its eleventh edition – Get Together will be a joint collaboration with online events platform, Eventtia.
To find out more about the event along with how you can register, please visit our website: https://live.eventtia.com/en/get-together