Discover the differences between Hubilo and its competitors
Hubilo vs. Eventtia: Compared
Considering an alternative event management platform to Hubilo? Compare the differences between Eventtia’s powerful and flexible events software and Hubilo.
3 reasons why Eventtia is a better alternative to Hubilo
Whether you’re looking for more flexibility or just want to save money, Eventtia’s powerful and intuitive event management software lets you run events your way. Discover how it compares to Hubilo.
We give you the resources and staying power for a lasting and successful partnership that gives you everything to create events your attendees love.
We’re based where you are. Our trilingual customer success team delivers around the clock support with an average ticket response time of 30-minutes.
We believe in highest standards of compliance. Eventtia is trusted by 500 clients in 40+ countries, from corporations of 20,000 down to NGOs and startups.
Simplify registrations and attendee management
- Brella has limited support for basic users, response times can often be lengthy and slow, depending on where you’re located in the world.
- Hubilo doesn’t allow you to self-manage refunded tickets or change an email address once a participant has registered.
- Eventtia’s event registration system works for both: attendees and organizers. Attendees gain a seamless online registration experience and organizers enjoy an easy-to-set-up event registration workflow.
Immerse attendees with Eventtia’s virtual stage
- Hubilo has limitations with viewing pre-recorded content when it comes to online events. Whereas, Eventtia offers certain integrations so you can stream pre-recorded content seamlessly.
- Eventtia has its own virtual stage, where attendees access all of your content, interact, communicate, and view event-related info, making it a great Hubilo alternative.
- Eventtia integrates with a wide variety of applications; including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, but also interactive applications such as Sparkup and Mentimeter to increase your audience engagement.
Find enhanced functionalities and greater customization
- Unlike Hubilo, where you have to toggle between dashboards to update the details of an event, Eventtia lets you manage everything from a single place.
- Eventtia offers a variety of templates and themes, that can be adapted to project your brand to your audience.
- Eventtia gives you a single platform that gives you the flexibility to choose which elements of your event you want to customize, covering everything from websites and attendee profiles to the virtual stage and surveys.
Eventtia caters to events of all shapes and sizes, in all formats
- Hubilo is more for large conferences rather than small or medium-sized events.
- Eventtia caters to small, medium, and large enterprises, covering networking and workshops up to summits and conferences with 30,000 PAX.
- The cost of Hubilo can add up to several thousand dollars a month. Eventtia offers packages from $250 a month.