Run immersive online events
without any technical background
Design highly-interactive experiences for your attendees
Wow your attendees with unique experiences. Our virtual event software will help you design branded virtual moments to ignite interaction and engagement.
Collect and evaluate the data to measure your event’s impact
Create beautiful virtual events
that reflect your brand
will help you customize different assets and let your brand shine.
Keep enjoying the virtual event
software you love and use
help you plan and run memorable online events. Keep enjoying the same
streaming and attendee interaction solutions you’re already using.
YOUR EVENT, YOUR RULES
Manage streaming in-house
with Eventtia Studio
features like guest interviews, private backstage chat, and branded broadcasts.
Create interactions that your
interactions. Ensure the same level of spontaneity, similar to in-person
events. Allow your attendees to overcome the networking stress and
focus on building meaningful connections with like-minded professionals.
Make your attendees part of the action
Use Eventtia’s virtual event platform to design interactive events that drive audience
engagement and satisfaction.
Put your sponsors and brands in the spotlight
With Eventtia’s customization features you can let your sponsors or brand stands choose how they want to connect with your audience, their way, by making the online event as productive as possible for them.
Plan smarter online events with untapped data
Measure attendee engagement, sponsor ROI and more to provide real-time ROI and put your virtual event data to work with robust reporting and dashboards that give you a whole new perspective on the impact of your event.
Access professional content on
how to run virtual events
Frequently asked questions
hear more about our virtual event software, we’re all ears!
On the other hand, with Eventtia’s fully-integrated, all-in-one virtual event platform, you can manage everything about the virtual event in a single dashboard from planning, promoting, managing, monitoring, analyzing, and scaling your events.
Here are some core features offered by our virtual event software that you won’t get from traditional online meeting solutions like Zoom:
- Registration and ticketing: fully functional event registration management features, including an event ticketing module.
- Check-in management: a fully functional mobile app to help streamline the whole check-in process, including monitoring and managing access flow.
- Attendee management: fully-fledged attendee monitoring and management tools to help you manage your event guest list. Real-time monitoring of your guest activities during the virtual event.
- Virtual event management: manage your event planning project from start to finish, including fully functional task management and scheduling features.
- Internal communication and collaboration: monitor and manage your team collaboration within a single dashboard. Also include a robust permission management feature, allowing you to easily invite more team members or external stakeholders (i.e., vendors and sponsors) to join the collaboration when needed.
- Promotions: built-in email management system (EMS) to help you send targeted emails and promote your online events.
- Virtual Stage: Eventtia allows you to run multiple virtual sessions in different breakout rooms in a branded virtual stage. This can help you in facilitating interactive virtual networking and virtual sponsor booths.
- Evaluation and Reporting: tracking virtual event performance via post-event surveys and powerful analytics to measure event performance.
With Eventtia’s Virtual Stage, each attendee can have their own personalized launchpad for every single aspect of the event journey: event content, virtual networking opportunities, breakout rooms, sponsor booths, live chat, live polls, surveys, and so on.
You’ll also get an intuitive stage builder that lets you design a branded virtual stage that caters to your attendees’ preferences, which can help in making your virtual event feel more authentic and engaging to maximize attendance satisfaction.
On top of this, Eventtia’s virtual event system also offers pre-built modules to assist you in different event planning phases: creating a branded event website, managing email promotions, building branded virtual stage, running live Q&A and surveys, all from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Eventtia also offers integration with Zapier, which in turn will facilitate integration with more than 4,000 popular apps and solutions, including Google’s apps (i.e., Google Docs, Calendar, Gmail), Mailchimp, Slack, and more.
Notable integrations offered by Eventtia:
- Payment gateway platforms: Stripe, PayPal, PayU, Mercado Pago, Wompi, etc.
- Live streaming/video conferencing platforms: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, YouTube, Webex, etc.
- Audience engagement solutions: Slido, Mentimeter, Sparkup, etc.
Eventtia’s online event platform integrates with a large number of solutions and services across different fields.
Eventtia offers a live demo to provide you with a general overview of the all-in-one virtual event management platform’s capabilities. You can use our live demo offering to learn about the features offered by Eventtia, and we’ll also show you how the event management platform for virtual events can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
Once you get a feel for the online event platform from the live demo, you can also try our 15-day free-trial program, where you can get a feel of the Eventtia platform’s capabilities for online events yourself, test all the features offered by Eventtia, and discover how it can fit your virtual event planning and management workflow.
During the free-trial period, you can also freely contact our customer support anytime and ask any questions about our event management system for virtual events. Make the most of this time to learn what Eventtia can do to streamline your event planning and management processes.
However, here are some key factors to consider when evaluating different virtual event management solutions:
- Online registration functionality: Eventtia offers robust data collection and customization capabilities in its online registration function.
- Branding options: Eventtia offers versatile branding features, giving you access to a wide variety of professionally made and customizable themes and templates you can use right away.
- Customer support: Eventtia offers localized customer support from wherever you are with the tri-lingual customer support team that’s available whenever you need it.
- Integration: Eventtia’s virtual event platform can integrate seamlessly with a wide variety of popular applications like Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Mentimeter, and Kahoot, as well as popular engagement tools that will help you launch engaging contests, games, and polls.
- Pricing: Eventtia offers transparent pricing with a flexible six or twelve-month contract and a clear list of features and add-ons. You don’t need to worry about hidden costs and can start planning your virtual event right away.
- Networking and engagement features: With Eventtia’s online event platform, event organizers can easily plan their own virtual networking events: you can give attendees the option to book group meetings and other networking opportunities as part of their personalized virtual event agenda.
- Content is king
When hosting an in-person event, we can leverage other selling points than content: great catering, great venue, decoration, networking opportunities, and so on.
In a virtual event, however, we can only rely on content to engage our attendees.
It’s crucial to carefully tailor your content before planning the event itself so that your event is both engaging and valuable.
Carefully identify what the idea you’d like to convey with your event is? Then, go backward on how to best communicate this idea to your target audience.
- Virtual event technology
You should invest in a virtual event software solution like Eventtia to streamline various aspects of your event, from team management to managing event registrations and check-ins to sponsorships and other elements.
A comprehensive virtual event platform like Eventtia provides both peer-to-peer interactions (between participants) and one-to-many interactions (i.e., from keynote speakers to attendees.), making it one step ahead of traditional online meeting/video conferencing/webinar solutions.
An all-in-one virtual event platform like Eventtia offers the following key features:
- Create your event with just a few clicks, and manage everything about the event in a single, centralized dashboard
- Facilitate streamlined online registrations and attendee check-ins
- Intuitive virtual event website builders and email campaigns to attract and inform your target audience.
- Facilitating one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many virtual networking opportunities for both individuals and businesses
- Integration with major live streaming and webinar tools to help you host a virtual event or to turn your physical events into hybrid events
- Real-time, in-depth analytics and data reporting to help you in making informed decisions and build better events in the future
Ready to get started?
With Eventtia’s customization features you can let your sponsors choose how they want to connect with your audience, their way, by making the online event as productive as possible for them.