Discover the differences between Swapcard and its competitors
Swapcard vs. Eventtia: Compared
Considering an alternative event management platform to Eventbrite? Compare the differences between Eventtia’s powerful and flexible events software and Swapcard.
Why Eventtia is the best alternative to Swapcard
Whether you’re looking for more customisation over your events or just want to save money – Eventtia’s powerful and intuitive event management software lets you run events your way. Discover how it compares to Swapcard.
Planning an event has never been simpler. Eventtia’s Event Management Software saves you time and turns logistics into a piece of cake.
Our event management software is easy to configure and use. Hit the ground running and run events that your attendees love.
Your event, done your way. No templates or restrictions. Design immersive events that are aligned with your brand, needs and goals.
Extra customisation to stand out from the crowd
- While Swapcard does let you brand your event and decide what to display, its preselected templates mean that your events will always have the same skeleton.
- Compared with other best alternatives to Swapcard, Eventtia offers custom developments and add-ons to help you create events exactly the way you imagined them.
- Eventtia lets you customise each part of the event lifecycle to make your events stand out from the crowd. Including websites and registration forms, virtual stages and surveys.
Take the hassle out of managing sponsors and exhibitors
- With a long list of fields to complete for each profile, Swapcard makes sponsor and exhibitor management more time-consuming and complicated.
- Compared to other Swapcard competitors, Eventtia takes the stress out of sponsor and exhibitor management by giving them their own self-service portal.
- With booth design, lead management and reporting all in one place, Eventtia adds value to the sponsor and exhibitor experience and saves you time in the process.
Customer support every step of the way
- With no option for over the phone support, Swapard’s customer service can be slow and ineffective.
- Eventtia has a hands-on, pragmatic approach to your event success. We offer multi-channel support via the phone, email and a live chat. Plus, our average response time to a ticket is 30-minutes.
- Every client, regardless of size, has access to a dedicated account manager with onboarding and training.
Manage live streaming in-house with the Eventtia studio
- When it comes to streaming content, Swapcard has no broadcasting or streaming service within the platform.
- Eventtia on the other hand, has its own streaming tool to help you manage everything that’s going on behind the scenes at your hybrid and virtual events.
- Additionally, Eventtia offers integrations with major streaming platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet which are embedded inside the virtual stage.