Event management software for small and medium businesses
Trusted by the world's leading brands:
A 360° event software for your small and medium business events
All the tools you need to plan your event from start to finish
Reach and engage attendees with branded event marketing
Put your event data to work and run smarter events
Plan all of your events for your small business with Eventtia today
Broadcast your event content easily
Ensure high-quality networking experiences
Build a strong brand image for your events
Plan smarter virtual and hybrid events with untapped data
Become a master of event planning
Some features that you will love
Create multiple attendee types, enable group registration, and validate the participation with our online event registration software.Discover more
Generate tickets, create discount coupons and make registration stress-free for your attendees with our event ticketing platform.Discover more
Event Check-in App
Use our mobile event check-in app to manage the access flow effortlessly and eliminate the long waiting lines at the venue’s entrance.Discover more
Enjoy a fully customizable virtual stage to provide a memorable experience to your virtual audience.Discover more
Boost the visibility of your sponsors by letting them build virtual booths the attendees can access via the event app.Discover more
Easily embed and share all of your events on your website with Eventtia’s event calendar widget.Discover more
Increase your attendees’ engagement with our integrated interactive tools. Run live polls, quizzes, and Q&A sessions.Discover more
Event Mobile App
Upgrade the impact of your events with our intuitive and customizable mobile experience.Discover more
Generate meaningful relationships by connecting your attendees with the right person thanks to our B2B Matchmaking software.Discover more
Stream all your content through our internal streaming studio or integrate your favorite streaming tool.Discover more
Use our event marketing suite to gain exposure, increase brand awareness, and attract the right attendees.Discover more
Frequently asked questions
hear more about our virtual event software, we’re all ears!
A small business event management software can help simplify the otherwise complex event management process in several key areas:
- Tracking the progress of different tasks: Running an event can involve many different tasks performed by many different teams and departments, and the larger the event is, the more complex it will be to track all these tasks and how they progress. An event management solution for small businesses can help you keep track of all these different tasks and milestones in a centralized place.
- Online registration: A modern small business event management solution should also offer a reliable online registration (ticketing) capability, facilitating online registration from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- Reporting and analytics: Generating comprehensive and intuitive reports and KPIs to help event organizers and small businesses evaluate the performance of each event.
- Manage promotions and marketing: Promoting an event will involve different marketing channels. A robust event management solution like Eventtia can help you deploy and track multiple marketing activities.
An event management solution can help small businesses and event organizers plan, manage, and host to maximize registration and delight the attendees.
- All-in-one solution: Today’s event industry demands event planners to be able to plan and host different types of events (and sometimes, a combination of types) depending on the target audience and objectives. This is why it’s best to choose versatile event management software that enables you to easily run all types of events (virtual, in-person, and hybrid).
- Online registration: Fully-functional and reliable event registration function is essential for any event management platform for small business. There should be options to list different types of tickets, complete with discounts and special offers. The overall registration process (including payment) must be seamless but secure.
- Attendee check-ins and management: A good small business event management solution should offer secure and seamless check-ins while also facilitating real-time syncing of all attendee data during the event.
- Reliable ticketing and payment collection: You’d want a solution that enables you to easily sell different types of tickets, including early bird promos while ensuring reliable payment collection to facilitate revenue generation.
- Sponsorship management: Sponsorship remains one of the most important ways to fund events. You’d want an event management software with reliable sponsorship management features, both in terms of managing connections and in facilitating great sponsorship packages.
- Event marketing: Small business event management software solutions should also be equipped with tools that help streamline the process of promoting your event, like intuitive website builders and email marketing tools. Also, look for features that can help you manage marketing spending and make adjustments when needed.
- Analytics and reporting: The solution should offer analytics and reporting tools that can help you monitor the event’s performance according to its objectives and generate reports you can use to prove the event’s value to partners and sponsors.
- Multiple features: It’s best to choose an all-in-one solution that offers the ability for you to gain full control over the event by providing all the tools you need (for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events) in one place. Having to rely on multiple disconnected solutions (i.e., one registration software, another event marketing software) will disrupt your event team’s workflow and overall productivity.
- Focused on maximizing attendee experience: Choose an event management solution that is guest-centric. All the features offered by the event management solution should focus on ensuring seamless, hassle-free, and memorable experiences for your attendees.
- Verify customer support reliability: If the event management solution for small businesses offers a free trial, make the most of the free trial period to test whether the solution offers reliable customer support. Ideally, you’d want an event planning system that offers competent and reliable support.Eventtia offers reliable customer support, so you can always get access to competent help whenever you have any urgent questions or are faced with an emergency, even after midnight during the weekend.
Ready to get started?
With Eventtia’s customization features you can let your sponsors choose how they want to connect with your audience, their way, by making the online event as productive as possible for them.