Event management software for nonprofits and charity organizations
Trusted by the world's leading brands:
A 360° event software for your fundraising events
Plan your fundraising event effortlessly
Reach attendees with branded event marketing
Put your event data to work and run smarter events
Plan all of your charity events with Eventtia today
Broadcast your event content easily
Ease the donations
Make your attendees part of the action
Plan smarter virtual events with untapped data
Become a master of event planning
Some features that you will love
Create multiple attendee types, enable group registration, and validate the participation with our online event registration software.Discover more
Generate tickets, create discount coupons and make registration stress-free for your attendees with our event ticketing platform.Discover more
Event Check-in App
Use our mobile event check-in app to manage the access flow effortlessly and eliminate the long waiting lines at the venue’s entrance.Discover more
Enjoy a fully customizable virtual stage to provide a memorable experience to your virtual audience.Discover more
Boost the visibility of your sponsors by letting them build virtual booths the attendees can access via the event app.Discover more
Easily embed and share all of your events on your website with Eventtia’s event calendar widget.Discover more
Increase your attendees’ engagement with our integrated interactive tools. Run live polls, quizzes, and Q&A sessions.Discover more
Event Mobile App
Upgrade the impact of your events with our intuitive and customizable mobile experience.Discover more
Generate meaningful relationships by connecting your attendees with the right person thanks to our B2B Matchmaking software.Discover more
Stream all your content through our internal streaming studio or integrate your favorite streaming tool.Discover more
Use our event marketing suite to gain exposure, increase brand awareness, and attract the right attendees.Discover more
Frequently asked questions
hear more about our virtual event software, we’re all ears!
However, there are also some unique considerations you should have when planning a for-profit event:
- Funding: we generally have more limited funding options when planning for-profit events, as we can’t rely on ticket sales and will typically have more limited sponsorship opportunities.
- Audience diversity: for-profit events tend to have a more defined and targeted audience than that of a non-profit. In non-profit events, you should target a broader audience, including donors, volunteers, corporate donors/sponsors, and the general public that might be interested in supporting the cause.
- Staffing: since you’ll most likely have a more limited budget, you may need to rely on volunteers. Type of events: while all types of events can be turned into fundraising events, some might suit your donors’ preferences better than others.
- On your website’s online donation form
- Over the phone
- Social media platforms
You should plan multichannel fundraising so it’s as easy and flexible as possible for prospective donors to pledge their contributions.
An important consideration when hosting a non-profit fundraising event is that as a public charity, your event has to receive at least 30% of its support from the general public, so you can’t rely on your board members, founders, or staff members’ contributions.”
So, three main factors determine the quality of your fundraising event:
- Engagement: use non profit event management platform for event’s activities to attract and engage attendees.
- Confirmation: whether your event’s content can successfully convince donors to join the cause.
- Conversion: ensuring it’s as easy as possible for donors to pledge their contribution before, during, and after the event.
- CASE’s Statement of Ethics
- Giving Institute’s Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics
- AFP’s Code of Ethical Principles and Standards
In general, event organizers and non-profit organizations willing to host a non-profit event should monitor their behavior consistently with specialized event management software for nonprofit and charity organizations while paying attention to the organizational code of ethics.
An all-in-one non-profit event software like Eventtia could help you in:
Estimating your budget Online registration and ticketing Enabling your donors and attendees to easily make their donations. Integration with Stripe, Paypal, Payu, Adyen, Mercado Pago and more. Monitoring and managing attendee engagement Analytics and reporting to help you plan smarter online events with untapped data
Here are some ways how event management software for nonprofits can help you market your event:
- Promoting your event on social media, including a donation link in your social media posts.
- Mentioning your event at other fundraising events (by partnering with other non-profit organizations or event planners).
- Reaching out to relevant influencers that also support the cause you are supporting. Email marketing, incorporating info about your donation in your emails.
Ready to get started?
With Eventtia’s customization features you can let your sponsors choose how they want to connect with your audience, their way, by making the online event as productive as possible for them.