Event management software for nonprofits and charity organizations
Trusted by the world's leading brands:
A 360° event software for your fundraising events
All the tools you need to plan your fundraising event from start to finish
Reach and engage attendees with branded event marketing
Put your event data to work and run smarter events
Plan all of your charity events with Eventtia today
Ease the donations
One of the most important things when organizing a fundraising event is to enable your attendees to make donations to the cause they support the most. This is why with Eventtia’s event management software for non-profit organizations, you can integrate the payment platforms of your choice such as Stripe, Paypal, Payu, Adyen, Mercado Pago and more.
Make your attendees part of the action
Enable your attendees to find different ways to participate and connect with your event. Eventtia’s event software for nonprofits gives you everything you need to design interactive events that drive audience engagement and satisfaction, thanks to all the interactive tools that you can integrate easily to our platform.
Plan smarter virtual events with untapped data
Become a master of event planning
Branded mobile app
Chat and live polls
Frequently asked questions
However, there are also some unique considerations you should have when planning a for-profit event:
- Funding: we generally have more limited funding options when planning for-profit events, as we can’t rely on ticket sales and will typically have more limited sponsorship opportunities.
- Audience diversity: for-profit events tend to have a more defined and targeted audience than that of a non-profit. In non-profit events, you should target a broader audience, including donors, volunteers, corporate donors/sponsors, and the general public that might be interested in supporting the cause.
- Staffing: since you’ll most likely have a more limited budget, you may need to rely on volunteers.
- Type of events: while all types of events can be turned into fundraising events, some might suit your donors’ preferences better than others.
- On your website’s online donation form
- Over the phone
- Social media platforms
You should plan multichannel fundraising so it’s as easy and flexible as possible for prospective donors to pledge their contributions.
An important consideration when hosting a non-profit fundraising event is that as a public charity, your event has to receive at least 30% of its support from the general public, so you can’t rely on your board members, founders, or staff members’ contributions.
So, three main factors determine the quality of your fundraising event:
- Engagement: use non profit event management platform for event’s activities to attract and engage attendees.
- Confirmation: whether your event’s content can successfully convince donors to join the cause.
- Conversion: ensuring it’s as easy as possible for donors to pledge their contribution before, during, and after the event.
- CASE’s Statement of Ethics
- Giving Institute’s Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics
- AFP’s Code of Ethical Principles and Standards
In general, event organizers and non-profit organizations willing to host a non-profit event should monitor their behavior consistently with specialized event management software for nonprofit and charity organizations while paying attention to the organizational code of ethics.
An all-in-one non-profit event software like Eventtia could help you in:
- Estimating your budget
- Online registration and ticketing
- Enabling your donors and attendees to easily make their donations. Integration with Stripe, Paypal, Payu, Adyen, Mercado Pago and more.
- Monitoring and managing attendee engagement
- Analytics and reporting to help you plan smarter online events with untapped data
Here are some ways how event management software for nonprofits can help you market your event:
- Promoting your event on social media, including a donation link in your social media posts
- Mentioning your event at other fundraising events (by partnering with other non-profit organizations or event planners)
- Reaching out to relevant influencers that also support the cause you are supporting.
- Email marketing, incorporating info about your donation in your emails.